Most easiest Cold Coffee Recipe is here. Cold Coffee is easy to prepare on hot scortchy summers. Yummy when served with Vanilla ice cream.
- 1 table spoon Nescafe coffee
- ¼ th cup warm water
- 3 table spoon of Sugar or as required
- 2 cups chilled Milk
- 3 to 4 ice cubes or as required
- Take a small bowl to mix coffee powder in warm water. mix it well avoid lumps to form.
- Add the mixture to blender along with full creamed milk, sugar and ice cubes. Blend it for a minute till coffee becomes frothy
- Serve immediately as froth settles down over time. Add liquidated coffee surrounding glass wall to make it tempting. You may serve it with Vanilla icecream on top of the coffee.