Ginger Ale Drink is a unique and refreshing drink, made with lots of lemon, ginger and sugar. This mocktail drink is a quick and healthy version of ginger.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 200 gms ginger (adrak)
- 4 cups sugar/gur
- 15 well riped lemons
- 6 cups water
- Few ice cubes
- Firstly, grate the ginger and keep aside.
- Secondly, take out the juice from each lemon and keep aside.
- Boil the water and dissolve the sugar in it to make a sugar syrup.
- Remove sugar syrup from flame and set aside to cool completely.
- Add grated ginger and lemon juice.
- Mix very well and prepare into a firm drink.
- Pour the mocktail drink in serving glasses and put an ice-cube.
- Serve chilled.
- You can refrigerate this drink easily for a week.
- Do not add ice cubes, if you are not serving it immediately.