Most famous Lemon Mojito Mocktail Drink Recipe is loved by individual of all age groups. Heat remover, soothing and cooling Lemon Mojito Mocktail Drink.
- 4 cups water
- 1-½ cups sugar
- 6 cups fresh basil leaves, finely sorted
- 2 bottles (1 liter each) club soda
- Crushed ice, finely sorted
- Fresh lemon wedges
- In a small pan (bowl shaped), mix sugar and water and boil it. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved completely.
- Place half of the basil leaves in a small bowl. With a wooden spoon, crush basil until its aroma is released.
- Now, stir into sugar mixture. Stop heating and let it cool completely.
- Strain it wisely and refrigerate until it gets cold.
- Place 2 cups crushed ice and remaining basil in a 4-qt. pitcher.
- Using a wooden spoon, crush basil leaves with ice until their aroma is released. Mix and stir in this syrup with soda.
- Serve this exclusive drink over crushed ice in glasses.
- Top up taste by squeezing lemon wedges into the drink.