Learn to make the most simple, delicious and tasty pav bhaji recipe at home. Popular Indian street food and a very healthy option. Lot of vegetables and bread.
- 5 Small sized potatoes
- 1 cup Cauliflower
- 2 Carrots
- 5 Green Chillis
- ⅔ Green Beans
- 2 Onions
- 2 Bell Peppers
- 1 Large tomato
- ½ Cups Cilantro
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 2 Teaspoons Ginger garlic paste
- 3 Lemons
- Butter for Toasting
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- Add in the spices- red chilli powder, cumin powder, turmeric, coriander powder and dry mango powder. As as subsititute, you can use Pav Bhaji masala available in Indian grocery stores.
- Lightly mash all the boiled vegetables. Don’t squish them too much, you should be able to feel the veggies.
- Add the boiled veggies to the onion and tomato mixture.
- Mix well, after its fully incorporated, remove from heat and squeeze in fresh lemon.
- Now take buns (pav) and toast them with butter.
- Sprinkle some finely chopped raw onions and Serve.